Friday, August 11, 2017

Very good. Now: Repeat it.

"Gremlins wear boots, yeah, ya gotta believe me. . . "

Correction to the post prior to the last: you don't install the coil before the upper control arm.  Instead, bolt your coil seat/saddle/perch/foot/base/whateverthehell to the upper control arm and lift it into place by compressing the spring.  While doing so, prepare for the very enjoyable and not at all terrifying experience of beating the hell out of that arm to get the pivot bolt holes to line up with the holes in the shock tower while the spring is still cranked down.

I also saw this, and were it not for the fact that it lacks title and inspection (which I don't have time or want to spend the money to pursue), it would have been refit to serve as my pull-behind sleeping quarters.  I would've been a spectacular Dracula.


No comments:

Post a Comment