Thursday, August 17, 2017

No Rest for the Obsessed


Front end's done.  Both sides.  Correctly (I mean, at least as far as I know).  I didn't have time to paint the steering and suspension components, so they got a healthy dose of grease.  This was totally intentional and not at all a combination of my lack of time to paint all that the proper way and grease getting every fucking place imaginable.  Here's a shot of the passenger side, followed by it's partner:




I also removed the valve cover bolts in preparation of removing the head.  Time for engine bay days after I get done pretending to sleep.  This motor only has 100k on it, but I'm still getting the same kind of sweats as I get about 8 hours after a 7-11 burrito.  We'll see whether this is omen or bad diet soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment