Saturday, August 26, 2017

Burton Kozak: Inhuman monster.

Gremlin efforts are stalled as I attend to the ball joints and hubs on the Eagle.  If I could, I'd continue ignoring them and go about my planned work, but I guess other drivers expect ALL the wheels of your vehicle to stay on ALL the time that you're driving.

Lucky for me, 90% of what I'm doing is exactly like the Gremlin, part for part.  The remainder, however. . .

I'd like some explanation as to why the assembly most-often exposed to harsh conditions that result in rusted fasteners (if not more) is assembled with GODDAMNED EXTERNAL TORX bolts.  Not only that, but fine pitched.  Not only that, but 1-3/4” long.  Not only that, but thread locked to hell all the way down.  So, my work continues today.

I guess things could be worse, though.

https://docs.google.com/viewer?url=patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/pdfs/US7073416.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment