Thursday, June 28, 2018

What's Lincoln Thinkin'?

Aside from writing my update about the starter repair, I spent the entire day fighting the sheet metal flanges on the radiator to correct the depth offset and allow my shroud to fit.  It didn't go well.

After my sender and starter drive were delivered, I went and picked up some sheet steel to make some proper radiator mounting flanges/tabs/ears/whateverthehell.  That said, today's agenda is shown here:


Let's see how many I actually get done.

I'll be adding an update later that will include an analysis of the Dorman fuel level sender and how it compares to the original design.  There are a few interesting differences, though all the same, I think it'll work out okay.

Until then, some friendly advice from Door Man:


No comments:

Post a Comment