Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Off to a strong start


Hell yeah!  Aired it up, got in to limp over to the Firestone, found out my tape deck adapter somehow died in the night.  No biggie; that just means I'm listening to Motorhead tapes instead of Motorhead from my phone.

Arrived at Firestone, got told it wouldn't be fixed until tomorrow afternoon.  Rolled across the streets to the Safeway asbestos parking garage, and was back to being totally flat (not even 2mi distance).

Further inspection uncovered the following:


Thankfully, a friend of mine was able to give me a ride to the shop, where I hoped to have a spare 15" wheel among the 21" set that came with eagle when I bought it.

Luck was close enough to being on my side.  Eagle's currently fitted with a set of  205/70R15, and the spare has a 215/70R15. 



Good enough for now.  I've got a gasket and a power steering pump to pick up (and a tire patch kit, I guess). No time for this shit.  Back at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment