Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Finishing Details Starting to Emerge

As hard as it may be to believe for anyone who may have been keeping up with this seemingly unending joke, a milestone is soon to be reached: that of the first startup and initial run of the Gremlin.  Here's what needs to be done before that comes to pass:


I decided to start from the front of the car and work my way back. The idea is that doing this will save me from bouncing around all over the place while I haphazardly take care of things as they come to mind.  I think it it looks like a lot more than it really is, but thinking like that is what got me here in the first damn place.

Though I'm taking this approach to provide some structure in my workflow, I'm still allowing myself to jump around in the order of things a little.

As a frinstance: I'm waiting for a second player to arrive before doing the brakes.  Next task is trans cooler, but I've got some undefined details on mounting it to hammer out before I can do that.  Moving ahead with doing things instead of reading shit, I installed the fan.  Boom.  See?  I'm already nearly done with all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment