Friday, August 3, 2018

Defying odds, one wheel at a time.

Walked out to get in Eagle and feed it before going to the shop.  When I got to the wagon, the front passenger tire was flat.  Totally flat.  Earth flat.

Don't get me wrong -- from the moment I bought it, my expectations for this tire were as low as it currently sits.  I don't think anyone would buy a used tire from Les Schwab and hang any heavy hopes on it being long-lived.  I mean, the damn thing already had fuzzy sidewalls when I bought it, but I wasn't in a position to be too choosy.

The part of this that's throwing me for a loop is how I've now had two situations occur where all 4 tires are holding air when I park and go inside for the night, though I discover a totally deflated front tire when I return the next day.  Same street, even. 

When I get done with the Gremlin and finally get the hell out of here, ain't nobody gonna be able to tell what I'm driving.  The entire exterior is just going to be covered with spare tires

No comments:

Post a Comment