Thursday, October 26, 2017

I'm no scientist

So I like to keep my discoveries to a minimum, given that they are often more trouble than they're worth.  A recent discovery with which I can be credited is a set of artifacts from a sub-type of homo sapiens, the "Lazy Asshole".  Unfortunately, this genotype is in plentiful supply, so my find offers little to no value.

As they are often meet with derision and hostility by other organisms in the ecosystem where they take up space, Lazy Assholes often camouflage themselves to be indistinct from others.  As such, they are largely identified by their behavior, which results in their implementing "fixes" that cover problems up and result in the worsening of conditions that they're supposedly attempting to remedy.  See the following image for an example.


Glad I caught it before sending Gremlin to the exhaust shop. . .

In more pleasant news, it looks like the Gremlin had a family visitor in the neighborhood last night!


Handsome fella.  There weren't many badges left on it, though I'm curious if it's a Gremlin X on account of the interior.  Several fun touches could be seen, such as the wheel caps that had the mascot Gremlin on their faces. If the owner visits this page (yeah, I left a note), hopefully they'll feel welcome to add some details about their Gremlin in the comments.


UPDATE: What the hell, dude?  I'd be ashamed to show my head in public if I did something like this.




No comments:

Post a Comment